Emergency Immune Support with Elderberry and Vitamin C supplement is just what’s called for when you know your immune system urgently needs a boost. You can make it a quick one with this blend of ingredients used throughout the world for protecting health. That means staying as healthy as possible while resisting infections and inflammations. These are the reasons why this supplement is designed to care for you right from the first dose you take.
HealthViber’s Emergency Immune Support is a supplement that you’ll take periodically for up to 15 days. You’ll know it’s time for this supplement when you’re surrounded by people with upper respiratory infections, or your stress level has gone up too many notches. This supplement’s ingredients take on the free radicals that contribute to susceptibility to infections like the common cold and viruses. Doing so gives your immune system extra help when it’s most needed.
Source of Ingredients: All the ingredients are sourced and manufactured in the U.S. in FDA-certified facilities. Third-party tests of the product are conducted, assuring it is of high quality.
What Emergency Immune Support with Elderberry Syrup and Vitamin C Will Do for You
Emergency Immune Support with Elderberry Syrup and Vitamin C is a supplement designed to boost your immune system for two (2) weeks. This gives your system the extra help it needs to:
- Have antioxidant protection, especially during seasonal onslaughts of viruses.
- Lessen stress, thus giving you an extra layer of protection.
- Fight off microbes such as bacteria and viruses.
- Rid your system of free radicals, the unstable molecules that contribute to infections and inflammation because they harm cells.
- This means that this supplement aids in protecting your body’s tissues, such as lungs, skin, blood vessels, and joints, among others.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is recommended that you discuss use of over-the-counter products with your primary healthcare provider.
How to Use Emergency Immune Support with Elderberry Syrup and Vitamin C
To take Emergency Immune Support with Elderberry Syrup and Vitamin C as a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice a day, preferably before breakfast and supper. For best results, take 1 capsule during the day, and 1 during the evening. Repeat each day. Do not take more than two capsules per day. Stop taking after 15 days.
Special caution: People who are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemums, and marigolds should check with their primary healthcare provider before taking this supplement.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing, children under 18 years, and people with a known medical condition, should consult with their physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement.
- Keep supplements and medications out of children’s reach, preferably in a locked box or cabinet.
Healthviber manufactures this product. Its office is located at 9204 S. Commercial Ave, STE 304, Chicago, IL 60617.