Whether it’s because of age, workouts, or body stressors from your job, Joint Care Gummies offer gentle joint support. Over time the signs of inflammation reduce, letting you once again enjoy a nice walk or using the stairs without pain.
Joint Care Gummies is an antioxidant blend that protects your joints from the harms of inflammation. It does so by helping to clear your system of the free radicals that contribute to inflammation. This includes those that exist in the environment such as air pollution and cigarette smoke.
Source of Ingredients: All the ingredients are sourced and manufactured in the U.S. in FDA-certified facilities. Third-party tests of the product are conducted, assuring it is of high quality.
What Joint Care Gummies Will Do for You
Joint Care Gummies are designed to:
- Support joint health because your body uses glucosamine to repair joint tissues such as cartilage.
- Provide antioxidant protection by helping your body to eliminate free radicals that harm cells and contribute to inflammation.
- Contribute to joint elasticity and flexibility, aiding with movement as well as comfort.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is recommended that you discuss use of over-the-counter products with your primary healthcare provider.
How to Use Joint Care Gummies
For best results take 2 capsules once a day with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
WARNING: Do not take this product if you are allergic to shellfish
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing, children under 18 years, and people with a known medical condition, should consult with their physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement.
- Keep out of children’s reach. (Best to lock up medications and supplements when there are children in a household.)
Healthviber manufactures this product. Its office is located at 9204 S. Commercial Ave, STE 304, Chicago, IL 60617.